Monday 26 July 2010

????????

“Selecting the right person for the right job – HR mantra”

In modern days we have been forced to act as professionals, first reason would be for the money and the second reason for our own career development.

Career........hmmm...it has become a big question mark now......being a recruiter I was so happy to see myself that I am representing my organization as well as my clients. Later stage I realised that it was not only me but also there are many people who does the same work irrespective of their graduation.

This is something which I abhor being a HR, so there is no disparity of career and job, both are in par. only in certain industries like oil and gas, shipping etc, it is exceptional .

Nowadays the working culture and the corporate have become more translucent, wherein anybody can get into any job as they desire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment