Wednesday 27 January 2010

Republic day @ Chennai Queensland

26.01.2010 remarkable day with my family members enjoyed at Queensland , we started by 11 am with the rides. We were able to cover only 8 rides the whole day coz we got the kids with us, also they need to enjoy. The charges for the rides can be paid in the entrance as entry fee which costs Rs.350/- for adults & Rs.250/- for kids and that too we had a special discount coupon (paper cutting). The food was quite decent and the cost was also affordable. Finally the last ride has made my day so happy and was so amazing and thrilling, the speciality is that they offer you cool drinks before they start the ride, inititally I doubt about the drinks offering later I realized that for more twisting rides yes, we need something to be taken. We were also interviewed by the Vasath TV for "Neengal Ketta Paadal", hehehehe first time in my life infront of a TV camera, so artificial to act infront of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment