Monday 21 December 2009

@ the recording studio

Swamiye saranam Ayyappa

This is my ongoin project, a devotional album expected to be launched ASAP. It was totally a new experience at the recording studio, till that my expectation was extremely faded after stepping into the studio for my vocal regitration. Only then I realized that how difficult to start with composing, setting lyrics, lead arrangement, percussion arrangement, sound arrangement, choice of instruments and then goes to the singer for real take. First of all I would like to thank my friend Vijayanand for giving me such a wonderful opportunity and my Music Director Devakumar

Wow! was really mindblowing. Very keen on throat exercise struggling hard for successful output.

The project goes like this
  1. Totally 8songs (devotional)
  2. Planning to create a video album (private - Future project)
  3. Ayyapan album
Very eagerly awaiting the launch date with my crossed fingers.

1 comment: